Opera Store problems...please help

Hi Gang!!!

I have 3 apps in the Opera store, and I can't get ANY of them to have the little "Active" box to lite up so I can check it.
I have the same problem as admin786 above, and I can see that I have to check the "Active" box on the page where I enter the description, screenshots...etc....but I can't seem to get this box to lite up so I can check it.
I'm thinking i'm missing something in the boxes above this box, but on all 3 apps??????

ANYONE can help me??

THANKS in advance

Cooper
- See more at: http://forums.andromo.com/discussion/comment/3383#Comment_3383

Comments

• Ok not just the check box but the page where you can see all your apps together click on the enable button. If you still have problems let me know and I will post screenshots later on in the day to show you.
  • HI,

Thanks for the advice, but I cannot click on the ENABLE button, it does now allow me to click on it.
    According to the Opera manual, I have to first click on the ACTIVE button on the page after I fill out all the app details. I have filled everything out, made sure screenshots were proper size but still won't allow me to checkmark the ACTIVE button. I have been trying on 3 different apps.

Thanks
    Cooper

• My guess is, that your whole account is not activated yet! Could that be?
    I suggest you write to apps-support -at- opera.com and tell them about the problem.

When I first signed up with them, my account was not activated right away, it took 2-3 days and after that I was able to "enable" all campaigns.

If they do not reply to the email, I have the skype contact of my account mgr, so you maybe want to try it:

Hope this helps!

• HI Sylvia,

THANKS for your advice, I did email them, see if they get back to me.
    I think my account is active, I have had it for many weeks now, thats how long I've been working on it LOL

Have a GREAT day!!

Cooper