HTML5 Games From Construct2 to andromo.

I ve been making html5 games for website using construct 2. I wanted to make it available on android too so i tried to build it using andromo Html archive activity. I uploaded the zip file following all the proper instructions with the main file being index.html and built the app. But when i access it in my app i get an error saying :

"Exported games won't work until you upload them. (When running on the file:/// protocol, browsers block many features from working for security reasons.)"

But i dont want to run my game in android apps through my website. What can i do to make my game run offline using andromo html activity?

Comments

•    Ok when you got the files from Construct where they in a HTML page format or was it a binary which means all in one package. If its a binary then no Andromo can compile it but if its split into HTML files then it should work. Matter of fact upload it to zippyshare and put the link here so I can download it and see what files construct gave you.
  • @priyank1991: The sound probably won't work and as far as I know, there is currently no way around this.