TEST YOUR APPS WITH TEST OBJECT TUTORIAL!

edited November 2014 in General Discussion
After searching for different ways too test my app on my PC, due to my phone being hard bricked :p (that's why you should be careful when tweaking your phone lol) anyway I stumbled accross a website called testobject.com And it has some great features like ability to test your app on multiple devices, run automated tests such as install and launch test as well as stress test as well it can detect any bugs. And has screenshot feature which is cool.

So this great if you want to test your apps on the latest devices, or if your users say they can't launch or install the app on their device you can test your app on their device too see if it works or there just giving a poor review etc.

It can detect errors or bugs which is good or if you find any errors you can make note of it by clicking the new issue by the screenshot icon.

Ability to take screenshots of your app, I found this useful as my screenshots from my device were poor quality and pixelated. I now have better quality screenshots :).

So yeah overall great website, you can have a play around with it and see what you think?. I will definitely use it too test my future apps.

Right now the tutorial starts:

1. Go to testobject.com

2. Locate too sign up option, create an account.

3. Go to your E-mail confirm your account.

4. You should now be logged in, now upload your app.

5. Now you should be able to select a device too manually test your app on. Or you can  go to quality tests and select several devices for your app to automatically be tested on. (Remember upgrade too pro too have the option too use every phone in the list and use how many devices you want). 

THIS WAS MY FIRST TUTORIAL LET ME KNOW HOW I CAN IMPROVE. (OH AND I'M TOO LAZY FOR SCREENSHOTS :P).