How to build an app with daily updates?

Hi All,

I need some help, advise and suggestions. 

I want to create an app which will provide only text based information to my users. This information is my own work and my own text which i will be typing and sending out to the users. 

But the problem is this information needs to be updated daily and cannot stay the same. (More like graphs/statistics) 

Im not sure how to achieve this as its obviously not possible to ask my users to update there apps daily from GP; Another solution i think could be i make my own RSS Feed but i have no knowledge how to create it and seems tough and i dont want to make RSS)

I would love to know if you guys have any suggestions for me. 

Thanks

Comments

• Maybe create a website (or blog) and make the app with a webview?
    You could have an RSS form a blog I think.
    The only possible problem I see is if the app only contains the webview to the blog, it could mean it's considered sub-standard for Google Play due to few content.
    Of course, you need to be careful not to have adsense ads in the blog and admob ads in the app.
  • That would be the easiest.  Find a blog tool you like (Wordpress, Blogger, whatever) and use its built in RSS feed to deliver your daily content.
  • I too have a same like app with daily update but there is no auto refresh for RSS Feeds with inbuilt notification as that will solve my requirement.  I need to depend on airbop.  Is there a fix on it ?  Please help.
  • edited April 2015
    You can create a link to your website, which could be run on WordPress, and it would work fine. If you need something more advanced, you need to create a framework in HTML5, and pull the data from your server. If you don't know how to do this, you can hire someone on Fiverr or oDesk, for example. The file they send you should be included in the HTML Archive activity.
  • You mean RSS feed from wordpress ?
  • I am also looking for this question answer.. thnx