Andromo App Maker for Android v4.2.0 Released

edited May 2015 in Announcements
Andromo App Maker for Android version 4.2.0 has been released.

Here is a list of changes in this version:
  • Rebuilt the YouTube activity to use YouTube Data API v3. You now need to register your app and get an Android API key in order use the search, playlist, and username features of the YouTube activity. (Showing a single video can still be done without an API key.) The YouTube RSS Feed option is no longer available, as YouTube has removed support for the v2 gdata feeds. See Creating a YouTube API Key for more information.
  • Changed the German translation of copyright to 'Copyright' (untranslated), which is more correct than the previous translation.
  • Fixed a bug where the PDF activity would fail to open the file using the Polaris viewer.
  • Made it so the "Set as Ringtone" context menu option is not shown on a wifi device.

Andromo App Maker for Android v4.2.0 is now live at www.andromo.com.
Tagged:

Comments

• Thanks for the quick fix on the YouTube activity.
  • On the YouTube activity, there are options for username and playlist id, but not for channel. I think the channel name used to work as the username (I think that's how I used to do it), but it doesn't with the update. Would it be possible to add it?
  • Great stuff, thanks! Time to update some apps.
  • Please help me!!!
    I know there is a lot of features in professional subscription. But I have a problem with the about dialog box.

I am creating a complete white app for an organization, which with their specifications doesn't want their app linking up to any foreign site except their own website or their Google play store account.

So as a developer I started the project both on appyet & andromo to compare to know which one can do it best and finally andromo was simple.
    So I choose to continue the project only at andromo and i have finish & now want to pay for full 1 year professional subscription to enable to submit the app to them in their full specs.

But there is only one big problem left.
    The hyperlinks in the about dialog box. Can that be removed or customized to their own link.
    Or can you completely disable the about dialog box in the app for me when I pay for the 1year full professional subscription?

Hope to hear from you.