Rejection of a YouTube app - violation of section 4.4

edited July 2015 in General Discussion
Hey all!
I've built an app that link to YouTube playlists, each playlist is a season of a series (old series), the videos aren't published by me.
I've got a rejection: "REASON FOR REJECTION:Violation of section 4.4 of the Developer Distribution Agreement." (full text in the end)
I haven't appealed yet. 

I link to some playlists on YouTube - What's wrong with that? How does it break Google Play TOS or YT API rules? - I've read them all!
1) why am I not allowed linking to youtube - it's a youtube activity that grab Playlists - when I click on a video it goes me to youtube app?
2) Should I appeal or leave it? 
3) Is there something I can do to make it good for YouTube - add some info text etc?? 
4) If I will put 1 Video for each series instead of a playlist (no need for API) will it make it ok? 
5) I saw that Darryl said it could lead to be flagged too, Why does it likely to be flagged?
6) How many strikes do I have for an app?

Thank you mates

P.s 
Full rejection:

This is a notification that your application submission,*****, for package ID ********, has been rejected. If this submission was an update to an existing app, the version published prior to this update is still available on Google Play.

Please address the issue described below, then submit an update with your changes.

REASON FOR REJECTION:Violation of section 4.4 of the Developer Distribution Agreement.

After a regular review, we have determined that your app downloads, monetizes, or otherwise accesses YouTube videos in violation of the YouTube Terms of Service or YouTube API Terms of Service. Accessing content, a product, or service in an unauthorized manner is a violation of the Developer Distribution Agreement, and is not allowed on Google Play.

All submission rejections are tracked. Repeated rejections due to policy violations will result in app suspension, at which point this app will count as a strike against the good standing of your developer account and no longer be available on Google Play.

This notification also serves as notice for other apps in your catalog. You can avoid future submission rejections and/or app suspensions by immediately ensuring that no other apps in your catalog are in violation of (but not limited to) the above policy. Before publishing applications, please ensure your apps’ compliance with the Developer Distribution Agreement and Content Policy.

If you feel we have made this determination in error, you can visit this Google Play Help Center article.

The Google Play Team

Comments

• You posted this in another thread as well, where Lorne replied. You might want to check that out...