payment for Andromo app maker?

edited December 2015 in General Discussion

I have been subscribed for a couple of years now but this year I was informed the Rose company could not recieve my payment so I had to sign up for a new Black Friday subscription. It was all confirmed and I have now received a message saying my subscription has not been paid and I need to sign up for a new monthly subscription

I dont sell apps and only have a subscription to play around with app making as a hobby. so Im not going to panic into buying a monthly subscription.I want Admondo to sort this out. If they dont want my money then they are suceeding as this is becoming too much effort in tryiny to pay a yearly £50

Is there anyway I can make contact with someone at Admondo to resolve this without getting generic phreaes being posted back to me.. ie a real person

Comments

• Hi,

You'll want to contact Andromo's technical support directly. In order to do so, log into your Andromo account and then select Help > Technical Support from the menu at the top. Once you're on the support site, click "Start a discussion" and explain the problem you're having.

Darryl
  • will do thanks

Jamie

• This company is a scam. There is no option to unsubscribe from the monthly plan!