NOOB has a few dumb questions (sorry if posted in wrong place)

edited April 2012 in Off Topic
First off I apologize if this is not in the right place..
I am extremely new to the world of android and even newer to the application developing aspect, I just have a few questions about making apps with Andromo App Maker.  First question is, does Andromo have full rights to the app once it is created since they are creating it for us.  Second question is am I able to sell my app on the market if I use Andomo to make my app. Again I apologize for my ignorance in the subject and if this is suppose to be common knowledge stuff, I am slowly learning my way around.  In advance thanks for any help anyone can give me...

Comments

• edited April 2012
    First question is, does Andromo have full rights to the app once it is
    created since they are creating it for us.
    We only keep rights to the source code used to build the app. All of the user-specified contents of the app belong to you (or to whoever holds the copyrights of the images, text, etc. that you use).
    Second question is am I able to sell my app on the market if I use Andomo to make my app.
    Yes, you can sell an app that you create with Andromo on the market (a.k.a. "Google Play"), assuming your app doesn't violate any of Google's terms of use of course.
  • edited October 2012
    This may as well be misplaced and I am sorry for this. I really am new to this and I need to know how to get my application to generate correctly. I generated my application only to get just the facebook/email activities and front page background to show up. None of the functions of my applications generated, apparently i have missed a step or two. Can you please help me get my application generated correctly please? sorry to be such a noob at this. thanks.