When can we have firebase sdk added for analytics

edited July 2016 in General Discussion
Hello great andromo team, please i guess we need firebase sdk added in new andromo version as google analytic will no longer be supported for apps.

Comments

• edited July 2016
    Google analytics will continue to work, but we will be switching to Firebase when we can in any case. However, it probably will not be something we can implement until the material design update, which we continue to work hard on.
  • ok thanks alot
  • Firebase Analytics reports help you understand clearly how your users behave, which enables you to make informed decisions regarding app marketing and performance optimizations. Firebase Analytics helps you understand how people use your app.

• Hi, I was using Airbop in my app to send messages to my users, but now it says Error 401: GCM authentication error. I exported it to Firebase new system but I can't figure out how to make it works. Could you help me? Thanks!
  • @damianprofeta

You'll want to follow the configuration instructions in the following article which describes how to set things up in the Firebase console for AirBop:

http://support.andromo.com/kb/common-questions/airbop-push-message-notifications

You've likely copied the wrong keys, so pay close attention to which ones to copy and from where in the article.