To participate, please log in to your Andromo App Maker account then come back here!
Andromo App Maker for Android v5.0 Released
Andromo App Maker for Android version 5.0 has been released.
Here is a list of changes in this major version release:
- Modern and consistent Material Design styling.
- Optional navigation drawer (replaces previous action bar navigation).
- Activity images (feature, wide, square).
- Global/parent/per-activity theming.
- Modern dashboard styles (48 choices!).
- Toolbar styles (standard, compact, expanded).
- Automatic color selection based on an image.
- Automatic icon color tinting.
- Large selection of navigation drawer activity icons to choose from (900+).
- New permission handling on Android 6.0 (API level 23) or higher.
- Activity list optimizations and styling.
- Updated and improved build framework used to generate Andromo apps.
- Updated server technology stack.
- Double the server resource capacity!
- Apps target Android 7.0 (API level 24).
- Minimum Android version requirements – Android 4.0 (API level 14).
- Improved handling of large project builds.
- Static area for banner ads with content separation (recommended by AdMob).
- Google Play Services updated to 10.2.0 (where applicable).
- Updated AdMob SDK to version 10.2.0.
- Optional AdMob App ID (for better ad initialization performance).
- Updated Facebook Audience Network to version 4.23.0.
- Updated Amazon Mobile Ads to version 126.96.36.199.
- Updated the YouTube activity’s Data API SDK version.
- Updated AppLovin SDK to version 6.4.2.
- Removed Airpush, LeadBolt, Millennial Media and Mobpartner from Andromo’s monetization options.
This discussion has been closed.