To participate, please log in to your Andromo App Maker account then come back here!
Andromo App Maker for Android v5.1.0 Released
Andromo App Maker for Android version 5.1.0 has been released.
Here is a list of changes in this version:
- Apps now target Android 8.1 (API level 27) – one better than Google’s mandated API 26 target requirement effective August 2018!
- Changed minimum version requirement to Android 4.1 “Jelly Bean” (API level 16).
- Many (!) changes to fix and update things that would not work due to changes introduced in Android API 26 and API 27. Many months of work…
- Extensive internal changes to work around new restrictions on background services.
- Changes to how audio cache data is accessed to eliminate the risk of TransactionTooLargeException for very large playlists.
- Improved audio cache management when switching between activities.
- Improved audio cache data storage.
- Changes to how “Download and play” actions are implemented.
- A progress notification is shown while podcast files are downloaded.
- Made it so “Show track info” works with SHOUTcast stream URLs that end in “;” or “;stream/1”
- Fixed navigating “back” to the parent activity after clicking on an audio notification.
- Added some missing French language translations.
Andromo App Maker for Android v5.1.0 is now live at www.andromo.com.