Facebook Audience Network Quality Check Issue
I have received an updated from Facebook Audience Network regarding the ads ( Banner & Interstitial )quality issue. Currently all my apps is under 'Failing' which mean my platform won't be able to continue monetizing if Andromo don't do the necessary thing.
I would appreciate if you can settle these issue ASAP. For more understanding you need to refer to below:-
Improve Your Banner Placement Implementation
A banner is small ad that usually displays at the bottom of the screen.
Using native ads or rewarded video delivers a better ad experience for people using your app as click quality is normally higher for these formats than banners. The banner format can result in more accidental clicks than other formats as it stays on the screen for longer. Depending on your audience, consider exploring other formats such as native, interstitial and rewarded video.
Depending on your audience, it may make sense to explore other formats even if you app sessions between the breaks (e.g. levels of the game) are long - for example rewarded video or native ads.
In most cases the following the guidelines will result in click quality improvements, but they should be used at your discretion and applied in a way that makes sense for your audience.
Examples of poor locations for banners
- The banner is next to app controls. If your app controls are at the bottom of the screen, consider moving the banner location to the top of the screen.
- Clickable areas of the app are moving towards the banner. For example balloons to be popped in the game are floating to the top of the screen where the banner is located. In this case you may want to move the banner to the bottom..
Keep banner away from high-click areas of the screen
- Banners ads change locations from screen to screen. For higher click quality, keep the banner in one location - either the top or bottom of the screen.
Keep the banner in the same location
Don't move the banner around
- The banner placement is positioned on top of app content. Leave a separate space for the banner so people don't try to access the app content around the banner.
- Banner placed between interface elements. Banners should either be on top or the bottom of the screen.
Don't place banners between interface elements
Example of poor timing
The banner placement loads after the content, pushing it down. To avoid accidental clicks, make sure the banner loads at the same time as the app content.Load banner and content at the same time
Don't load banner after content