Guyz please help me..!

i want to create buttons grid with gallery style.. its done.. now please tell me how do i clear the backgroung of png images i have inserted..? the images(icons) are in a png format without backgrounds..

thanks in advance

Comments

• That has to be done with a paint program not andromo if I understand you correctly .
  • @speaksociety: I had this "problem", too. The image was without a background, but nevertheless, the background color was white. I'm not sure how exactly this can be fixed, but I know what you mean. :) I hope someone from the support can help you out.
  • @speaksociety I'm not quite sure what you mean. If you gave me a visual I may be able to help you out.
  • download gimp, and make the canvas you use for oyur images to transparent, then you can have transparent background after saving as a .png
  • @bruins1993: You could publish a screenshot (or at least part of it) from your app. I know what you mean, but I don't know how to help.
  • guyz i ahve changed the style to grid.. now its like what i want. the icons are displaying as i wanted them to (only in grid menu style). what my problem was i wanted them to appear the same in gallery style.

well thank you all.. if you find the solution, do tell me..