Andromo Needs Your Help!

Short Version:

We are running a giveaway and we need your help getting 300 retweets of our subscription giveaway tweet. If you would like to help, log into twitter, visit the giveaway tweet and hit the retweet button. If you want to enter to win (you should) follow @AndromoRocks after retweeting and you are done.

Longer Version:

If you have not already heard we are running a giveaway for one year of an Andromo Professional Subscription The giveaway is open to both subscribers and non-subscribers, so if you have any interest in a professional subscription please enter the contest and help spread the word.

To enter: Follow @AndromoRocks on twitter, and retweet the giveaway tweet. That's it! But remember we need to hit 300.

If you are monthly subscriber you might win a free year! If you are a yearly subscriber (professional or otherwise) and your subscription is almost up for renewal: if you win you will get another year of access to Andromo for free.

We want this giveaway to be a success, but we can't do it without your help. Each retweet helps get us closer to our goal and lets more people know about the giveaway

So please visit the giveaway tweet, help spread the retweet love, and let's see if we can get to 300 by Monday!

Thanks everyone

The Andromo Team

Comments

• Thanks for everyone who has taken the time to retweet the contest tweet, we've managed to get up to 41 retweets with less than 24 hours to go. Looks like we might not make it but I appreciate everyone who helped out!
  • Yeah I was hoping it reached at least 100 but 41 a good turnout. At least we learn you can run it on the OYUA platform and one guy made a flappybird clone using html and andromo. I feel like that's a success.
  • @pixelpower for sure there's no harm in trying. I would have liked a better turn out, but I guess we have to try a different approach next time.