thanks andromo for some new features..

Sweet.. new radio

Good work all

Comments

• You're welcome! Tons of work went into the Podcast and SHOUTcast Radio activities... It's good to know that people like them.
  • This is defnitly an awesome feature. I have the following problems though:

1. You can't stop the stream, when you 'pause' it continious to stream in background and does not restart from new time marker when play again. This results in excessive data usage and you loose 'sync' with the live broadcast (SHoUTcast)

2. There needs to be stop and/or exit button. When the stream is playing and you attempt to exit it stays live and does not reflect in Task manager.

3. Any way you clever people can force a disclaimer when opening the app?

THANKS FOR THE GREAT WORK!

• > 1. You can't stop the stream, when you 'pause' it continious to
    stream in background and does not restart from new time marker when play
    again. This results in excessive data usage and you loose 'sync' with
    the live broadcast (SHoUTcast)

I believe that actually depends on the stream and on the the device/firmware. However, you can get around the issue by stopping instead of pausing.

> 2. There needs to be stop and/or
    exit button. When the stream is playing and you attempt to exit it stays
    live and does not reflect in Task manager.

You can stop playback using the context menu -- by long-pressing on the Play/Pause button in the Episode, or by long-pressing on the item in the list of episodes.

> 3. Any way you clever people can force a disclaimer when opening the app?

Hmmm...not sure what you mean by force a disclaimer. Do you mean show a text message that the user must agree to? Or do you mean something like a content advisory? Or something else?

• edited July 2012

The long-press menu is perfect for stopping the stream, but I didn't not know it existed. Is there no way to make this a little more user friendly? (EX: Long-press here to stop).

Yes, I want to show a text when running app after it has been installed and user has to agree to it. This 'text' could maybe double as a 'how-to-use-this-app' notice...?