Thanks but...

edited July 2012 in General Discussion

The SHOUTcast is defnitly an awesome feature. I have the following problems though:

1. You can't stop the stream, when you 'pause' it continious to stream in background and does not restart from new time marker when play again. This results in excessive data usage and you loose 'sync' with the live broadcast (SHoUTcast)

2. There needs to be stop and/or exit button. When the stream is playing and you attempt to exit it stays live and does not reflect in Task manager.

3. Any way you clever people can force a disclaimer when opening the app?

THANKS FOR THE GREAT WORK!

Tagged:

Comments

• edited July 2012
    This is a duplicate. I answered your questions in the other thread.
  • Hi all - very impressed with initial look at Andromo after stumbling around with Eclipse [another day I will nail this ] - but I need to do an Android work app pronto and have it uploaded to google Play.

My main query now is which version to build in andromo -  the most current or maybe just version 2.0?  

Thanks.
  • > My main query now is which version to build in andromo -  the most current or maybe just version 2.0? 
    Hmm...not sure what you're asking, actually. Could you elaborate some more?

(Do you mean what version to enter in your project settings? If so, that's up to you. It doesn't have any effect on the app, other than being a label for your users to see what version of your app they have.)