what can a starter do ? after he subscribed to the starter plan.

i am a starter and subscribed to the starter plan, but i just wanna to know how can i get the apk file, after i built and ask for download ? Can any body tell me ? 

Comments

• edited July 2017
    Can you not post the same question 4 times? It makes it harder for people to help you...
  • ok, i am sorry. Please excuse.  Because i get different screen shots on my different computers. Here they are.
    and the worst thing is : i cannot download the application for test.

• the last screen shot is because i can't capture image from that computer, therefore i take photo with my device. By now, every computers here cannot appear those confiemation words, only one of them can appear.  Therefore i am forces to edit with that computer only, but when i try to download app for many times, i get no reply from andrmo@andromo.com, and i did register andrmo@andromo.com on gmail.
    Thank you again.
  • what means body is required ?
    Does it mean that i must post here again
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    the last screen shot is because i can't capture image from that computer, therefore i take photo with my device. By now, every computers here cannot appear those confiemation words, only one of them can appear.  Therefore i am forces to edit with that computer only, but when i try to download app for many times, i get no reply from andrmo@andromo.com, and i did register andrmo@andromo.com on gmail.
    Thank you again.

• p.s. this is the screen shot on a macbook.
  • Just click the button "ACTION" next to your app's name and then Download.
  • You are also obviously signed into two different Adromo accounts, both of which have a project named Pizza Baby... why?
  • Hmm, thank you for your reminder, i finally find out that i have used different e-mails to sign into two different Adromo accounts, therefore i have deleted one of them now, and then i discovered all those downloads that andromo@andromo.com has sent to me.
    Sorry for bother your teams so long. Please accept my apologies  now
    sorry + sorry + sorry