Andromo v5.0.8 Released – 6 New Background Image Effects

Andromo App Maker for Android version 5.0.8 has been released.

Here is a list of changes in this version release:

• Added 6 new background image effect filters: Darken, Lighten, Midnight, Twilight, Greyscale, Tint
  • Migrated projects created with Andromo v4 that used the old “Frosting” and “Midnight” image effects (that have not updated their background images since July 27, 2017) to take advantage of the new background image effect filters.

Andromo App Maker for Android v5.0.8 is now live at www.andromo.com.

Comments

• Wow that saves me so much time in editing the old BG images in Photoshop.
    Excellent, once again!
  • Is the sub-dashboards ready soon?
  • We aim to please!
  • Weldon job Andromo, many many thanks!!! Wish to see the old padded, stretch dashboard-styles back too. :)
  • Great, thanks andromo team. Admob native ads please.
  • edited September 2017
    Thank you, always Andromo in great progress =)
  • Is it possible to add the opportunity to choose the order of RSS-feeds? Like either newest to oldest, or oldest to newest?
  • Thank you guys for the background effects!! really love them ;) The only thing that is missing is the padded dashboard style. I use the padded style in all my old apps (before the andromo update) but now that feature is gone after the update. My apps now are not horrible but doesn't look great like before honestly. I will be very very very glad to see padded dashboard style back. It makes my app unique and awesome as well. Please @lorne and @colinadams Sirs consider my request. I believe other andromo users are in need of it too. Thank you very much.
  • Hmmm...what is it about the padded dashboard that you miss, @abyadapps? The old style isn't something that fits into the Material Design guidelines very well, but if you can explain what it was that made it useful, we might be able to come up with something that would scratch the same itch in a different way.

(Some screenshots and/or detailed descriptions would be helpful.)

We always consider every request, and we want people to be able to make apps that look good -- but part of that involves making sure Andromo apps don't stray too far from Material Design guidelines. This is actually pretty important, as it's part of what makes an app seem modern and well made.

• edited September 2017
    I am glad that there is an update that makes it easier to design prettier apps, but the activities are still facing the same limitations that they did before, which makes it the obvious next step to work on! Regardless, thanks!

By the way, I cannot seem to figure out how to make the gallery photos full screen. I am sure there has to be a way, as the gallery would not be usable with the bar on top and no way to full screen, I just can't figure out how to do it. Any clues? I already designed the graphics and all, and bumped into a wall with this, as the bar makes my planned app useless.
  • @lorne Sir, I'm missing the old awesome look of my apps, i'll open a ticket and send two screenshots (app-before and app-after the update). If you confirmed that what i'm requesting no longer fits into the Material Design guidelines then lemme know and i won't think about it again. I hope that won't be the case though. 
  • edited September 2017
    @lorne  , colinadams  I just wondering when is coming next update ? Just to know when to do next big update with my apps  :)

Also can you fix bug with gallery images , its not showing full screen of image(s) ,
    szymon247 mentioned that problem too .  In older version of andromo theme  it was okay . Thanks 
This discussion has been closed.