To participate, please log in to your Andromo App Maker account then come back here!

Andomo update

Is a updated version of Andromo arriving soon? I would love an opportunity to have multiple dashboards/screens. Like one activity is linking to another dashboard with different activities.

Comments

• Getting close!

• Create Your Own App with Andromo

• Is there anything that we should know about it in advance? As in, should I build my apps with what we have now, or are there some groundbreaking features coming and I should keep my ideas for the new version (assuming it's coming very soon)?
  • All your existing projects will carry over to Andromo v5, so there is no reason not to make your apps now. Then when v5 comes out, you can rebuild in order to benefit from the new material design look and features.
  • Do you have a date for the update? Approximately when can we expect the next version?
  • Hmmm. Closer than it's ever been before? Apps look amazing...
  • Can't wait for it ...  =)
  • edited March 28
    Any chance for sound in the HTML activity after the update drops? I just posted my dramatic story in the other topic, lol. Long story short, spent a lot of time on a game to find out it's mute. Uploading sound effects problematic, makes sense probably only for background music (still, need to host it somewhere and everyone needs online access for it to work, which kills the game's quality). Andromo would get completely new capabilities in my book if it played sound from within the HTML file/archive.
  • Any update on how close we are to the new release? Eagerly awaiting the material design look  :)
  • edited April 20
    Very close now... Last few weeks stretch! I might even be able to get a screenshot teaser out next week...
  • Awesome!!  Thanks and can't wait to see it already  :p