This app does not meet the Google Play permissions policy relating to the use of SMS or CALL_LOG.

I just saw message at Google Play with one of many andromo apps which I have:

This app does not meet the Google Play permissions policy relating to the use of SMS or CALL_LOG. You must fix this before March 9. 2019 or your app will be removed from Google Play. Note: if you have recently made a change, it can take up to 12 hours to update this message

WTF?

Comments

• This seems weird, I dont think Andromo uses these permissions. Unless maybe they are needed in apps with contact forms and the Phone activity.
    Can we have a clarification from Andromo team?
    @andromoappmaker Is this mistake from Google bot or we really have such problem in our apps?
  • I also see this warning message. Thank you @biljasut

• The only activity I use is the custom page to add content inside apps and I never had this issue.
    I think the contact us page or any other activity where u are putting in a phone number will trigger this thing.
  • Dont have any contact page.
  • Hello @biljasut. Can you tell the name of your project with such issue or send apk file directly, we will investigate that.
  • In my case, the warning disappeared after a few days. I think, that was a bug of google