Apps crashes

I waited for the problem to be solved from morning to night. But it be didn't solve. and this caused users to download incorrectly produced applications. I have a huge loss. I get very negative comments. There is also no answer. Please answer to solve my problem?

I write the problem below. We had written all day long . But the problem continues.

My applications produced after March 30, 2020 do not work. I am waiting for an urgent solution. what I mean was I install it on my phone after my application is produced and sent to me from you, but unfortunately it does not work. So the app crashes. The problem is continuous still. So, I am downloading and loading the app to my smart phone. But I am logging into the application after the installation is finished, but can not logging in. It throws out me. Do you understood me. Please could you solve the this problem urgently.

durfatih@yahoo.com

Comments

• My apps entirely crashes from 01 April 2020 to this day. So, I am loading the my apps but they are crashes when I am trying open them. I am waiting urgent solution. Because I could not doing work during six days.

durfatih@yahoo.com

• App keep crashing. What the heck is going on? I have rebuilt and put new build in the store as suggested by Andromo, but crashes keep showing in my stats report. never crashed before at all. This needs to get resolved!

• @StudioMagic, @JamesHartley give please packageNames of problem projects, and I will try to help you.