Uploading YouTube videos

I just tried uploading YouTube videos which worked, once having them on screen, after the user clicks the link the user then gets taken to YouTube app direct,. Is there any way to make it so they watch the video via my website rather than getting taken away from my app...

Also second question, obviously I need to go to activities to add videos etc. How do I make separate categories for the videos, so for example I want 2 categories separated with dogs and cats then the videos within the categories.

Third question, how do I have the thumbnail of the video, as currently it is just a blue box that shows up for the video rather than the thumbnail that's on the YouTube video

Thanks in advance, I am new and learning lol

Comments

• edited April 2020

Hi panky555,

Have you managed to get answers to your questions?

I am new to Andromo, and would like to see how to solve the first two questions?

"I just tried uploading YouTube videos which worked, once having them on screen, after the user clicks the link the user then gets taken to YouTube app direct,. Is there any way to make it so they watch the video via my website rather than getting taken away from my app..."

"Also second question, obviously I need to go to activities to add videos etc. How do I make separate categories for the videos, so for example I want 2 categories separated with dogs and cats then the videos within the categories."

Kind regards,

• edited April 2020

Hi panky555,

Have you managed to get answers to your questions?

I am new to Andromo, and would like to see how to solve the first two questions?

"I just tried uploading YouTube videos which worked, once having them on screen, after the user clicks the link the user then gets taken to YouTube app direct,. Is there any way to make it so they watch the video via my website rather than getting taken away from my app..."

"Also second question, obviously I need to go to activities to add videos etc. How do I make separate categories for the videos, so for example I want 2 categories separated with dogs and cats then the videos within the categories."

Kind regards,

• If you watching your video in youtube and you want a lot of features for video players so download MX Player Pro Apk

MX player mod apk is not just a video player, but also a video streaming app that offers various premium and original content from leading Producers. You can watch Movies, Web series, Music Videos, TV Shows, Short Films and many more. It includes 20+ original shows and thousands of hours of premium content. The best part is it has covered many languages including Hindi, English, Tamil, Punjabi, Malayalam, and other regional languages too. So binge-watch your favorite shows or series anytime and anywhere on one go.