Terrible Support

So I am dealing with support whom are clearly incompetent, sarcastic, rude and not helpful at all. And I am a paid customer! Is it just me or has the customer service gone down the drain? I am now busy rating Andromo every possible place to show my dissatisfaction with the terrible support.

Tagged:

Comments

• So I am dealing with support whom are clearly incompetent, sarcastic, rude and not helpful at all. And I am a paid customer! Is it just me or has the customer service gone down the drain? I am now busy rating Andromo every possible place to show my dissatisfaction with the terrible support.

• Looks like we have to pay more these days in order to get decent support. From the other thread: "This Advanced monetization model is available in our new Ultra plan, which also includes larger quotas and priority support."

Or maybe it'll be the same sarcastic, rude and not helpful customer service, but delivered to you faster. 😂

Sorry I'm not helpful. I'm just upset at the recent changes. 😟

• So I can see that you had all your recent issues resolved by Andromo Support. Would you like to post an update here perhaps? ;-)

• None of my support issues since the new owner came on have been resolved at all, except when I pointed out an issue that was affecting everyone. The rest have all been answered with "we're working on it" and then are closed. In once case I was fortunate to find a workaround on my own.

• Also, the support forum used to be open so you could see other people's cases (unless they specifically mark them as private) and learn from them. Now, it's totally closed. I'm sure we can all guess why.