Inquire about the subscription

Hello,

When I subscribe to the paid plan Pro for a month and do applications and place admob ads on them and upload them to Play Store, if the subscription ends and I do not renew it, will ads on the application be stopped or not?

thank you

Tagged:

Comments

• They will be stopped.

• I haven't deleted my Pro User subscription but was always told my apps will run with ads even if I cancel my subscription. The only way I would lose those ads is if I update them. So in @legend17 case his ads should still appear unless he updates them.

• hi @tones702 ,

so if im not update my old app with new plan, my app still showing ads? even my subscription expired?

• Hi user @user_#582098 as far as I know that is correct and how it always is so not sure why @EgorEgorov ego mentioned They will be stopped. You can't change those kind of rules we where promised things wouldn't change but with how things have being lately with Andromo new people I don't have the proper answer.

• @user_#582098 Apps updated after late March will stop showing ads on user's devices for developers with expired subscription.

• That is unfair EgorEgorov, your are saying that "Apps updated after late March will stop showing ads on user's devices for developers with expired subscription."

I subscribed with a pro annual plan on April, and this was not the rule. If you changed your rules, this has to be for the new subscribers and not for the current ones.

• This is really unfair. How can users with few downloads be able to meet up with that cost on monthly basis. This is very disheartening. The cost needs to be reduced since it's a must we pay monthly. The new owners of Andromo are so greedy

• @EgorEgorov pls When I subscribe to the paid plan Pro for a month and do applications.i later cancel the sub 24hrs later to avoid auto renew. I was now sent a mail that my subscrition has expired. please help me out.

Kind Regards.

• This company is a scam. There is no option to unsubscribe from the monthly plan!