Play Store Removing Andromo Apps

Hi, I like to inform you that play store removing all are my top downloaded apps and they sending me same message that i make apps with software that have harmful code. Here is a sample of an email they sending me all the time...

Hello Google Play Developer,

After review, App Name , com.andromo.dev716094.app975205, has been removed from Google Play because it uses software that contains security vulnerabilities and violates our Malicious Behavior policy. Your app will not be available to users until you submit a compliant update.

Here's how you can submit your app for another review:

1. Fix all of the security vulnerabilities listed in your Play Console that have past deadlines.
  2. Remember your app must comply with all policies listed in the Developer Program Policies and additional enforcement could occur if there are further policy issues with your apps.
  3. Sign in to your Play Console and submit your policy-compliant app.

If you have technical questions about a vulnerability, you can post to Stack Overflow and use the tag “android-security.” For clarification on steps you need to take to resolve this issue, you can contact our developer support team.

Regards,

The Google Play Review Team

I want to know why its happen with me again and again....

Comments

• edited August 2020

Here is another one and i have so many like this... but why they are saying this again and again? Please andromo developer all look at this issues and solve asap and reply me i am expecting your help

Hello Google Play Developer,

After review, App name , com.andromo.dev716094.app870660, has been removed from Google Play because it uses software that contains security vulnerabilities and violates our Malicious Behavior policy. Your app will not be available to users until you submit a compliant update.

Here's how you can submit your app for another review:

1. Fix all of the security vulnerabilities listed in your Play Console that have past deadlines.
    2. Remember your app must comply with all policies listed in the Developer Program Policies and additional enforcement could occur if there are further policy issues with your apps.
    3. Sign in to your Play Console and submit your policy-compliant app.

If you have technical questions about a vulnerability, you can post to Stack Overflow and use the tag “android-security.” For clarification on steps you need to take to resolve this issue, you can contact our developer support team.

Regards,

The Google Play Review Team

• @AppMaster24

Thats a shocking news. When was these apps last updated in play store? Previously they have put a series of deadlines for updating apps to fix SDK issues. Have you updated the apps in the last 3-4 months?

• Yes I think.

• Hello.

It's hard for us to investigate issues like this until we see detailed report from Google.

>it uses software that contains security vulnerabilities and violates our Malicious Behavior policy.

Maybe this has something to do with the content of your App, not with the Andromo platform itself. We have seen no reports of other cases like this and at our scale it would be immediately apparent. However what we see that users sometime unknowingly can paste malicious code in Custom page or HTML activity. Please review your code, rebuild with updated builder (we now support API 29) and resubmit.

• yes @RomanJuly right!

I faced this problem a month ago because I copy website content that containt script

• Yup, something like that happened to me too. Do NOT copy content from the web or other apps because they might come with unwanted script or code.