admob limit account !

Hello Andromo

I have discussed with more than 1000 users of Andromo platform, all of them use adobe

We made a collective experiment where we opened new ADMob accounts and worked on them without the Andromo platform (Riskin by programming)

After a period of two months, most of the accounts working on admob was limited admob!

As for the (Risken) accounts, nothing happened to her

This means that there is a bug in Andromo in the way of adding ads to the application!

We want a definite solution to this problem! This problem will cause a great loss in the number of your users who trust you

Tagged:

Comments

• I have discussed with more than 1000 users of Andromo platform, all of them use *admob

• My admob account is limited two months later after the limitation was lifted, do you have any idea how to handle it ? @meold , is it bug or not? Thank You 🙏🙏🙏

• edited January 2021

What is the limitation?

• I don't know how you talked to 1,000 Andromo users, or what you're doing with your apps, but I haven't had any trouble with mine (except in one case where it was my fault, and I got it fixed). I've been using Admob with Andromo for many years.

• @TrevorH so what have been you doing with your admob? I have admob limit since my first app