Google Play's target API level requirement for V2 Starting in November 2021

what is the status on Goolge Play's target API level requirement for V2?

V3 is not useable for me, there are too many bugs. the ones i have found so far i have reported to support but i get no feedback and certainly no solution since summer

Comments

• the same problem

• Same here. I even made a sample app to demonstrate what doesn't work for me. No response in months.

• I have updated my app (V2) today but Google Play does not allow uploading and getting error for API Level 30 requirement. (currently it is compiled with API level 29)

When can we expect the API level 30 update ?

• @SaifuddinIndorewala

Andromo has been upgraded , you have to migrate all apps from v2 to v3 builder . All apps you must from scratch made in builder v3 .

There no more support or upgrade for v2 apps

• Too bad it's not possible to migrate all apps from v2 to v3, due to lack of support of many features.

• I know bro , we're in the same boat :/ v3 is Flutter-based builder and that's why it's impossible to have easy transition from v2 builder .

• @mww_apps At this point I don't care that we have to start over in V3, but I need the functionality in V3 that was in V2 or I can't make the same apps.

• are there any updates? what is the status on Goolge Play's target API level requirement for V2?

• StephyAP

V2 is outdated. You should use V3

• an response after two months.

you still offer V2. But you can no longer set it in the Play Store??!!!

It costs me months to change my apps by myself.

V3 has too many bugs and is not deployable within the EU - as of test date.

no information if and when the bugs I reported will ever be fixed. Money you get from me although.

how long do you want to keep us waiting?