What is wrong with andromo support?

Do you guys also have the same problem.

I ask a question about the services to the support and they answer unrelated things, I ask the question again and alson asking to answer to my question and not just copy/paste bla bla bla but they reply exactly the same bla bla text..

Did this also happen to you ? Is there any human who we can speak or are they just bots or parrots replying the same thing over and over?

To hav a better Idea I am attaching below the communication(!) we had.

Me:

Hi,

I would like to cancel autorenewal for my bill. Can we please delete the my credit cards on file?

I would like to have full control on my next payments.

Thank you

Support:

Hello. Thank you for reaching out to Andromo Support.

To stop auto renewal of your subscription, please log in to https://builder.andromo.com,

click on the top right button, then click on the Account menu, click ''Edit profile'', then scroll down and click ''More'' and finally click on the

Cancel button (but NOT "Delete my account" button) on panel with your subscription plan

details and expiration date.

Please, keep in mind, that after subscription expiration:

1) interstitial ads stops to be displayed in your apps immediately, after your subscription is expired, banner ads will still work.

2) your apps will be deleted from Andromo system after 6 month (12 month for Ultra

subscription plan) if you will not renew subscription during this period.

3) your apps will keep working in Google Play Market until some crucial updates will be required.

Regards,

Andromo Team

Me:

Hi,

Thank you for the details but why would the interstitial ads stop? What is the difference between them and banner ads? Why and How are you interfering on ads display on google network ?

Thank you in advance

Support:

Please, keep in mind, that after subscription expiration:

1) interstitial ads stops to be displayed in your apps immediately, after your subscription is expired, banner ads will still work.

2) your apps will be deleted from Andromo system after 6 month (12 month for Ultra

subscription plan) if you will not renew subscription during this period.

3) your apps will keep working in Google Play Market until some crucial updates will be required.

Regards,

Andromo Team

Me:

Hi,

Kindly can you answer my questions instead of sending a copy/paste text that was exactly the same as the previous email.

Andromo auto email:

Hello xx,

We'd love to know what you thought! Please rate your customer service experience by clicking on the appropriate link:

Good Bad

Comments

• edited April 2022

Just so you know, when the new owners took over, they changed the way the apps work. Your apps won't generate any income without a subscription. And if you want the fancier ads that they've created, you have to pay extra for them.

Edit: after rereading what they told you, I'm a little surprised to see banner ads will still work. I hadn't realized that.

• The situation is pathetic. There is no proper reply to genuine queries. I had reported a major bug with One Signal and sent support request thrice, but there is no proper reply