Play App Signing - PEM Keystore Error

Hi Andromo Community,

I have an urgent issue if anyone can help to solve it, I will be thankful. when I try today to update some of my old apps and I try to use the Play App signing and 'Export and upload a key from Java keystore' with the .PEM file provided with Andromo, I receive this message 'An unexpected error has occured. Try again or contact Google Play developer support' 

I tried this for many of my apps but I received the same error, please any help, about this, thank you.

please see the screenshot below, for the error showing in google play console :

https://imgbox.com/D21j4puI

Best Regards.

Comments

• Same to me...

.PEM file error and receive this message 'An unexpected error has occured. Try again or contact Google Play developer support' ..But when I tried several times, this error message was changed to 'The private key was not properly encrypted, or is not a type of key we support'

Hope Andromo Team can help us solve this prob A.S.A.P

And have you been able to upload your .PEM file into the play console?... Please Update here if prob solve

TQ BRO

• And now when I try to upload the .PEM file again, the error message has changed to 'The encryption key used has expired. Use a newly generated encryption key.'

Please ANDROMO, Help us. We want update ALL OUR OLD APP

please see the screenshot below, for the error showing in google play console :

error 1 : https://imgbox.com/9YAKqEVy

error 2 : https://imgbox.com/qjFjspsF

• @naiemee Andromo must generate a new PEM file, the old PEM is expired I think ... Waiting for Andromo support to solve this issue as fast as possible.

• @Devcom35

Tq Bro for updating this ....Hope U can update any good news here when Andromo Support solve your new .PEM file..

Hope good news and this prob can solve A.S.A.P

TQ my friend

• @naiemee still no response for now, hope they will generate a new PEM file as soon as possible to solve this issue and continue updating our apps, I'm confident that Andromo team will help us solve this issue, by the past they always done this.

Best regards.

• @Devcom35 Ok TQ Bro...

I also sent this error to Andromo Support... but still no answer. Hope they can solve this error A.S.A.P

Anyway hope u can update here if your prob solve...

• I am also facing same issue.

• recently I also experienced it, how about this?

• Hi everyone, I just received an email from Andromo support asking to provide an encryption public key for my app that have this problem, hope they will generate a new PEM file to use for every App and we solve this issue as soon as possible, please for people who want to share thought about this issue or other Andromo discussions, join this facebook group :

https://www.facebook.com/groups/904466400332726

• @Devcom35 Tq Bro...

Can u take a screenshot of encryption public key in Play Console looks like... And what format this key used to give to the play console..

• @Devcom35

Any Update Bro... Hope u can update here as soon as it's done

• until now still error,

• Hi everyone, some new update I have sent to Andromo my encryption public key for my App, and after 4 days Andromo Team created for me a new PEM file using my encryption public key, I tried to use the new PEM file but this error is showing 'The encryption key used has expired. Use a newly generated key', after some research, I found some explanation in Stackoverflow, about this issue of encryption key expiration : https://stackoverflow.com/questions/76644509/use-encrypted-public-key-that-has-long-expiration-date-so-encrypted-private-key

I think that the problem is about the expiration encryption public key that need to be used to generate the PEM file before expiration, hope the Andromo team will help us solve this issue, because this very urgent situation.

• Hi everyone, until now there is still no update from andromo about this KEY ERROR.

@Devcom35 any update about your Keystore?

• I have the same problem. I wrote to Andromo support and there is the answer:

Hello Dear User!

Go to Google Console, choose your application - Settings - Application integrity - Application signing - check the box Use existing application signing key from the Java Key Store - click Download encryption public key - send us the file receive, please.

Regards, Andromo Team

I sent the file and I'm still waiting.....

• @Nicodapps then they will send you an o.pem file for your app.It works.

• @AppsQueen .. Is your o.pem works? How long does it take to send the file to us?

I'am still waiting until now.. Anything please update to us

• Hai All Andromo User...

Yesterday , Andromo Development Team sent me the key (o.pem) file. When i recieve that file, iupload to Play Console, still got the same error (The encryption key used has expired. Use a newly generated encryption key.)

I don't know what to do.. I emailed back to Andromo Support about this prob.. I don't know how long do i have to wait...

Need to update all apps to comply Google Play Policy..

Anyone here face same prob? Or anyone here have a new key and solve yhis prob?

• Hello everyone!

Andromo Development Team sent me the key (o.pem) file. When i recieve that file, I upload to Play Console and still got the same error 

(The encryption key used has expired. Use a newly generated encryption key.)

I emailed back to Andromo Support about this problem and I will wait...

• Hello everyone....

Is anyone here still can't upload the key ( .pem ) file to play store due to update old app.?

I generate the key (.pem) file using (Encryption key for Google play) in andromo in setting tab but still got this error (The private key doesn't match the current app certificate).

Anyone here contact the support team and this prob solve?..Please update here

• I had problems with a couple of apps. I updated one of the apps without any problem following the instructions (I generate the key (.pem) file using (Encryption key for Google play) in andromo in setting tab

and the other I can't. It's the same problem as yours @naiemee

• @Nicodapps vDid you update with .pem? I can't update if it's not with JKS.. How did you do it?

• I have done everything they have told me and I cannot upload new signatures. Furthermore, my apps are being removed due to the Flurry SDK.

• Me too..

That'is I'am talking about...I don't know how long this error can be solve.

Hope Andromo development team must look into this prob ..Because VERY VERY VERY VERY URGENT..

PLEASEEEE....For now I think Andromo work hard trying to solve this error for us A.S.A.P.. Maybe

• hi andromo user

Is there anyone who has received the solution for the private key? Because I still have the problem. Please help us solve this problem??????? pleaaaaaase

• I am facing same issue from long time andromo customer care become worst . following up from long time without solving the problem. 2 time failed PEM generated. may loose account. andromo may loose one good customer.

• After 3 month problem cannot solves by Andromo. My 500k install at Google Play is GONE and another 100 app remove by Google. So sick. But monthly ultra subscription still charge for my debit card. What happen to Andromo developer team?

• This company is a scam. There is no option to unsubscribe from the monthly plan!