Interested in an Andromo Hangout?

I know that I asked this question a while back but I wanted to ask it again to see if anyone was interested in an Andromo Hangout?

I was thinking something along the lines of a hangout once a week, or once every two weeks, or even once month, where you (the Andromo developers) could meet with some of the Andromo development team via Google+ Hangout to ask some questions, get/share some tips, etc.

Nothing too formal just getting together and talking about Android and Andromo. Maybe even a weekly app review? We could take submissions and look at someone's Andromo app.

Let me know what you think or if you are interested.

mark.

Andromo Usage Poll

Comments

• edited October 2013
    I would be interested, if the time/day were convenient. Good idea!
  • Yeah, me too. :)
  • Thanks for the interest everyone, I would have to do it during normal business hours most likely, sometime between 10:00am and 4:00pm CST. Fridays are also probably a good day for me, although I'm flexible.

Maybe I'll schedule a practice round for next week and see how much interest we get. Maybe Friday at 2:00pm?

• I'm on NZDT so if I've got it right thats 8am saturday for me and should be able to make it. I guess its going to be hard to manage with all the different time zones.
    One suggestion though if I don't make it. Have you considered a closed facebook group? Open to subscribers only. It might be easier to manage.

• @corrsea What I like about the Google Hangouts is that it's a live video chat that multiple people can join, and we can record the stream and then put it up on YouTube later on for anyone that misses it.

I see a lot of podcasts etc. moving to Hangouts and for the most part I think it works quite well.

I'll try to announce  a time in the next little while. Might even do a trial run first just to see how it will work.

mark.