Através do meu site o aplicativo liberar o download

edited March 2014 in Suggestions
Gostaria de criar algo onde através do meu site as pessoas possa baixar musicas e videos. Hoje isso não é possivel, ao inves de baixar o video ele abre o player de video do celular.

Comments

• English please
  • - "I would like to create something through my site where people can download music and videos. Today this is not possible, instead of downloading the video it opens the video player of the phone..."

This can happen when you click the link, it will open the file in a player.  If you press & hold the link it should display options for Play/Download etc - Hope this helps.
  • Good evening, I appreciate your help but it did not work. I'll explain what I'm doing. 

I put videos on a website, al place a download button with a direct link. On my computer when I click the button it downloads the video immediately but in the application by clicking on it opens the video player you suggested not sure what the button does nothing.
  • Host your file on a file hosting service like sourceforge it's free. That should work.