Google AdMob: Action required to avoid immediate ad serving disruption

Hello,

We are alerting you that your app is currently in violation of the AdMob program policies. Importantly, this will require action on your part to ensure no disruption in ad serving. Please read below for more information on the actions you need to take:

Publisher Id: ca-app-pub-6475964811XXXXXX

App Id: XXXXXXX

Current ad serving status: Active

Violation explanation

LAYOUT ENCOURAGES ACCIDENTAL CLICKS - INTERSTITIAL ADS:

Publishers are not permitted to encourage users to click AdMob interstitial ads in any way. Please review how you’ve implemented interstitial ads and be mindful of the following non-compliant implementation(s):

• Interstitial ads that load unexpectedly while a user is viewing the app’s content.

For more information about our policies and tips for how to comply please read the following:

Action required: Please make changes immediately to your app to comply with AdMob program policies.

Current account status: Active

You do not need to contact us once you've made the necessary changes to your app. Please be aware that if additional violations are accrued, ad serving may be disabled to the app listed above.

Note that the app listed above is just one example and the same violation may exist on other apps you own. We suggest that you review all your apps for compliance with the AdMob program policies to reduce the likelihood of future warnings.

For more information regarding our policy warning notifications, visit our Help Center.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

The Google AdMob Team

-----

Hi andromo...

I know that theres just few options i can do on monetization of my app, so how can i avoid this violation? right now i only set it to default value of 10mins.. any suggestion? as far as im concerned i cant do much on how the interstitial will pop up aside from the time set and require some actions before showing up.. please advice 

Comments