in app purchase -- anyone help please

I have a free app in google play store. 

i want to add the in app purchase for the same app (withouut ads), and want to make it paid.

How to do it ??

Please help somebody

Comments

• Andromo doesn't support in-app purchases.
  • how to give our user a ad free app (paid) which is already published in play store
  • It needs to be submitted to Google Play as a new app containing a different package name. If you want to use the same Andromo project, you can select the "Alternate" package name and build your project. The package name can be set on the Settings tab of your project.
  • I just removed the ads and uploaded with different package name. Apk file was successfully uploaded and rolled out. 
    But google play store team send me an email "that it got rejected due to violating the google policies"

I reviewed your app, and had to reject it due to policy violations. If you submitted an update, the previous version of your app is still live on Google Play.

Policy Issue: Your app was rejected for violating our Device and Network Abuse policy and sections 4.8 and 4.9 of the Developer Distribution Agreement.

• We don’t allow apps that interfere with, disrupt, damage, or access in an unauthorized manner the user’s device, other devices or computers, servers, networks, application programming interfaces (APIs), or services, including but not limited to other apps on the device, any Google service, or an authorized carrier’s network.

Please address this issue and submit an update with your changes.

Just as a reminder, you’ve agreed to follow the Developer Distribution Agreement and Google Play Developer Program Policies. Additional enforcement could occur if there are further policy issues with your apps.

If you’ve reviewed our policies and feel this rejection may have been in error, please reach out to our policy support team. One of my colleagues will get back to you within 2 business days.

Best,

The Google Play Review Team

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE HELP

• What's the name of your app?
  • Ethical hacking free guide
  • If you look at the "examples of common violations", it lists one as "Apps that facilitate or provide instructions on how to hack services, software or hardware, or circumvent security protections." So if I were to guess, it would be that. However Google's the only one that would be able to confirm that or not.
  • Dear
    i have the same application in google play store, up and running smoothly 

I have just removed the ads from android and changed the package name and published it as new application 

thats it

so what did I do wrong? 
  • All I'm saying is that based on the information in that link and one of the violations they list, it seems pretty likely to be the cause. The only ones that will be able to provide you with further details about that app or your other version is Google.