To participate, please log in to your Andromo App Maker account then come back here!
- Last Active
I fought with Google for weeks trying to publish my radio app then it got suspended. After reading this, I built the project again using the alternate name, net.andromo, went through the publishing process again in the play store and made sure I did…
I've regenerated the keys several times, then created a whole new project. At first the messages were saying sent, but also that they they all failed in the respective column. There was no error code. Now I'm getting a 401 after generating new keys.…