Andromo App Maker for Android v4.0.0 Released
edited March 2014 in General Discussion
Andromo App Maker for Android version v4.0.0 has been released.
Here is the list of changes in this version:
- Complete Andromo.com redesign with a more responsive and modern design. Read More
- Updated the platform SDK and underlying build tools to version 19.
- Updated the map activity so it uses the newest API and changed the font size of some info window items for more consistency.
- Updated the Amazon Mobile Ads SDK to the latest version: 5.1.153.
- Made it so the audio service is started with explicit intents.
- Made some minor changes to how AdMob and Millennial Media Banner ads
are shown in order to shorten the time the banner area is visible
before an ad is available.
- Made Amazon Mobile Ads fill the device width while in portrait orientation.
- Made it so that the length of image file names, uploaded into the
Custom Page editor, are truncated if they are longer than the 100
character length allowed by Android.
- Added a workaround for an undocumented change in the MediaPlayer behaviour in Android 4.x.
- Added support for xxxhdpi application icons.
- Fixed an issue where the dashboard header image was not being sized correctly when certain ad networks were enabled.
- Fixed possible ANR if the MediaPlayer was reset while it is in the Preparing state.
- Fixed potential crash if the Audio service was restarted by the system after an ANR.
- Fixed an issue in the Website activity where clicking on some links
in a specific format would result in a blank page being shown on some
versions of Android.
- Minor fix to tel: link handling in the WebView if the dialer is not available.
Andromo App Maker for Android v4.0.0 is now live at www.andromo.com.