HTML Archive problems
edited April 2014 in General Discussion
I am having some trouble setting up a second HTML Archive activity on my app.
The first one works fine but it just a simple one page html, the second involves a few more pages within itself, it uploads but won't build.
I have tried many different ways, making sure the images and pages are properly setup but still no go.
First question: Can I have more than one HTML Archive activity in the same app?
Second: What structure should I be using? I checked the documentation here, but it only shows 2 folders, one for images and one for pages, and of course the index.html file.....I have all of these but still not working...
1) Do you have more than one index.html file ?
2) Did you make it so the dashboard is disabled or enabled ?
Some common causes to look at:
- Differing character case in folder/filename references (make sure the path matches the file exactly).
- Special characters in filenames/folders (remove the special characters from the name).
- Files or folders with very long names (shorten the names so you don't run into path limits).
- Index file not being in the root of your .zip, instead within a folder (move file to root and reference files relative from there).
Hope that helps.