Appstore Developer Select... refused

Hi!.

I'm uploading several apps to Amazon store and asqued to be qualified for the Appstores Developer Select, parto of Anazon Store, but all apps are refused because they don't pass the test in the part "HD OPTIMIZED".
In help section I read:
  • HD Optimization: Apps must render natively in high definition (HD) at the highest resolution possible on each of the designated devices and use the entire screen without distortion, pixilation, or stretching. You must also include high-definition screenshots (1280x720 pixels or greater) of your apps that can be displayed on the product detail page.
The screenshots I uploaded are 1280x720.
I don't know what's the real problem.

Can anyone help me or Andromo team fix the problem?

I paste the message about the refuse:

Appstore
Developer Select

Sorry

Your
app needs some modifications to be qualified for the Appstore
Developer Select program. Qualification earns you 500k free mobile ad
impressions, premium Appstore placement, Amazon Coins rewards for
customers who download your app, and credit towards AWS
services.
 Learn
more

General
Requirements     
Meet
the requirements below to receive standard program rewards. Click
here for more info

Amazon Services

Status

In-App Purchasing

Passed

Mobile Ads

Passed

GameCircle

Passed

General

Status

Device Targeting

Passed

Device Compatibility

Passed

HD Optimized

Failedimage

High Resolution
Screenshots

Passed

3rd Party Linking

Passed

Tagged:

Comments

• Does the APK you submit to Amazon include Amazon ads?
    I had same problem before and I realized I did not include their own ads so of course they do not promote it as developer select.
  • I'm having the same issue. I'm in the process of updating my apps with 300dpi images in max resolution that is still available in Andromo. That should fix the issue.
  • edited January 2015
    @Anteos, The problem is the same in apps with amazon adds and in app without amazon adds.

The problem must be in "Apps must render natively in high definition (HD) at the highest resolution possible on each of the designated devices and use the entire screen without distortion, pixilation, or stretching. "  

I use RSS activities in some apps and web website activities in other. All have the same problem. 
    May be Andromo don't show the images in enough resolution in screens full HD??
    I don't know. I need to try the apps in full HD devices.

• @notraf

I see... I do have a suspicion since we are talking about an RSS feeds app. Sometimes those icons included with each feed are really awfully pixelated. I have noticed it myself in my own RSS apps.
    Does it happen with other apps or only with those with RSS feeds? I must look into it too, I got a couple of apps with RSS.
  • @anteos
    Yes... I see.. the thubnails in the RSS activities are pixelated. May be that.

But other app that is only webwievs and  text page is rejected too.

I can't have any app in this program.

:-(