To participate, please log in to your Andromo App Maker account then come back here!

FAN VS ADMOB? Confused Here

Hi...

Can anyone explain to me whats happening?

Im making good income when i was using only admob before, but now on my 2nd day integrating Facebook Audience Network, my income has decreased.
I dont know whats happening. Ive read threads here that a secondary ad network is good, but i dont really know. Is there a conflict between the 2? or should i wait few more days and observe?

Whats your suggestion guys?

Comments

• Do you have both of them together or only FAN? Only GFAN means you are losing half of your impressions. Their fillrate is 52% for me.
    Do you have enough traffic? You cant judge a network by a mere 10k impressions.
  • Im using both admob and FAN, i only tried FAN 2days ago.. im making a decent $80-100 per day since lastweek.. 190,000-220,000 impression.. but since i added FAN my revenue dropped for the 1st time to $70.. i cant say that my downloads or any other factors are affecting this since im consistent, only thing i changed or added was FAN, and yes i do have actually 70% fill rate for the 1st day, 2nd  day 52%.. earned $10 on the 1st day, $6 on the 2nd..

right now i decided to dump FAN unless someone can really explain whats happening and if i think its worth the try again..

Thanks again anteos.. by the way we had a conversation here before about my account being suspended and removed but im back now and better than i was before.. took me 3months but i tripled the income i was earning when i started..

thanks to you and hendrix
  • Good to hear about your new account and success! That's good news!
    About FAN I really think you should give it more days. But its up to you.
  • what ill do is try it out on my other accounts.. thanks for the advice :)
  • @megajmarketing: That's awesome to hear! From 0 to $100/day in three months is amazing!
  • @hendrixs.. yeah :) remember when i was shattered here since my account was suspended.. i just got back up again.. i know andromo works, i know im gonna make money out of this, what happened to me was an eye opener, an experience that made me way far better.. before i got suspended from my 3rd app suspension,  i knew at some point im gonna be banned anyway, i actually took a risk and made adjustments just to know if my idea would work and if it does i would shoot up like ive calculated it ( ddnt thought 3months) and it turned out to be huge..

so for everyone here that had their accounts closed, dont give up, get a new account..

thanks to you too @hendrixs.. soon when i hit my $250/day mark on the sept of 2016.. i will be more active here in the forums just to help anyone i can just like you guys.. thanks for inspiring me
  • @megajmarketing: It's definitely good to know that it's still possible to get such great results nowadays! Good luck!