To participate, please log in to your Andromo App Maker account then come back here!

How to publish my new app

Hi 

I have created my app & also have subscribed the basic plan.

Please help me with the clear procedure to publish it in Google play using monetization techniques.

Thanks,
Sowrabh

Comments

• edited March 16

Step 1. Create an account

> Registering for a Google Play publisher account

> Setting up a Google payments merchant account, if you will sell apps or in-app products.

> Exploring the Google Play Developer Console and publishing tools.

Step 2.Register for a Publisher Account

> Visit the Google Play Developer Console.

> Enter basic information about your developer identity — name, email address, and so on. You can modify this information later.

> Read and accept the Developer Distribution Agreement for your country or region. Note that apps and store listings that you publish on Google Play must comply with the Developer Program Policies and US export law.

> Pay a $25 USD registration fee using Google payments. 

> When your registration is verified, you’ll be notified at the email address you entered during registration.

Hope this can help you a lot. If you want more details, you can search in the google and find more related information.

After uploading your app to the google play store, the thing you need to consider is how to make your app rank better than other similar apps for more visibility and exposure. More visibility and exposure means more installs and downloads. you many need app store optimization tools to help you analysis hot keywords searches, keywords rankings, and give keywords suggestions. 

ASOTop1 is a such an app store company that aims at helping apps rank top in app store search results. All the traffic is organic from real users who will enter keywords in the search bar in app stores to find your app and then install it. 

• Create Your Own App with Andromo

• Are you affiliated with the website you're advertising? It looks like it's for iOS apps. And it looks like you may have joined just to post this plug.