App rejected for violating the Inappropriate Ads Policy
I submitted few apps recently to play store but they keep emailing me that my apps are violating their inappropriate ads policy..
I solved the problem by changing the time between interstitial ads, then rebuild my app, download and upload this new apk then take another content rating questionnaire. Sometimes, i only take the content rating questionnaire once again (without rebuilding the app), in this case some apps got approved while others still rejected. Right now i have another app rejected. I fear that several violations might result in something.
Please what is causing this problem? Time between interstitial ads is usually 5mins or 10mins.
Here's the email from Google Play Team:
Thanks for reaching out to the Google Play team.
Thanks for submitting myappnamehere (myapp package name here) to Google Play. After review, your app has been rejected due to a policy violation. If you submitted an update, the previous version of your app is still available on Google Play.
Issue: Violation of Inappropriate Ads policy
The ads shown within your app must be appropriate for the intended audience of your app, even if the content by itself is otherwise compliant with our policies. For example, ads that show mature content or services cannot be served in apps that have a content rating for younger audiences.
Action required: Make sure your ads are set appropriately for the intended audience of your app
- Read through the Inappropriate Ads policy, Content Ratings page, and Help Center article for additional details.
- Take appropriate steps to ensure that your ads services and ad content filtering are set appropriately for the content rating of your app.
- You may need to check with your ad service provider to make sure the advertising campaigns you selected will only show content consistent with your app’s intended audience.
- If you use AdMob, please refer to the AdMob Help Center for more details on ad content filtering.
- Sign in to your Play Console and submit the update to your app.
If you’ve reviewed the policy and feel our decision may have been in error, please reach out to our policy support team. One of my colleagues will get back to you within 2 business days.
Thanks for your continued support of Google Play.
The Google Play Review Team