*Glitch* youtube through web link

for some reason mobile youtube links that are "shared" via the mobile youtube app do not play through a webview. the mobileweb youtube page opens and the video appears. but if you click on the video. it only brings the drop menu up for quoting sharing or liking the video. wont just play the video

Comments

• edited June 2012
    @darthvapor What type of an activity are you using? The best way to show YouTube content is to use the YouTube activity. Does the link that you are using work in the default web browser? You might want to try getting the links from the YouTube site directly and see if that works if you really want to use a Web Site activity.

mark.
  • I have the same problem. I am using the activity of  "website", which is linked to my website. 
    And my mobile website had links to youtube-mobile.
    It works good in the default web browser.
    But in Andromo's app, the video cannot be played when it was clicked.

I know the activity of "Youtube" works good. 
    But it cannot be combined in website or Html Archieve.
  • My App links people to a web forum where people post things... among the links posted may be a link from a user... who shared the said link directly through the mobile youtube app. so if one were using the mobile web browser, when clicking the (said) link it would otherwise offer them the option of opening the link in a web browser, or with the youtube app. 
  • I have the exact same problem as you Kao

. I am using the activity of "website", which is linked to my website.

And my mobile website had links to youtube-mobile.
    It works good in the default web browser.
    But in Andromo's app, the video cannot be played when it was clicked.

I know the activity of "Youtube" works good.
    But it cannot be combined in website or Html Archieve.