Did Andromo Already Translated My APK?

Hello everyone,,,
Please help me understand this.

It said above that "You translated the APK into Spanish (united states), spanish (spain) and indonesian but not the store listing.

now here are my concerns

1. Did andromo automatically translated my apk to spanish? meaning the text inside my app already on spanish?

2. I am asking this coz i want to create another andromo app with the same content but on different (versions)languages and upload to google play again. example : my recipe app english, my recipe app chinese, my recipe app spanish.... and so on..

3. I dont want a foul nomore.. i dont want my app suspended since its also in the google guidelines that we should not make the same apps with the same content again..

4. I just want to ensure 
 - If i will make the app again in another version
or
- If i leave it this way and just localize the graphics and store listing.

I dont mind doing the manual translation for other languages as long as i dont get suspended..

THANKS

Comments

• @gabrial1 Please, create a ticket in our support here and we try to resolve your problem.
  • Hello everyone,,,
    Please help me understand this.

It said above https://multi-programming.com/how-to-create-an-instagram-like-app that "You translated the APK into Spanish (united states), spanish (spain) and indonesian but not the store listing.

now here are my concerns

1. Did andromo automatically translated my apk to spanish? meaning the text inside my app already on spanish?

2. I am asking this coz i want to create another andromo app with the same content but on different (versions)languages and upload to google play again. example : my recipe app english, my recipe app chinese, my recipe app spanish.... and so on..

3. I dont want a foul nomore.. i dont want my app suspended since its also in the google guidelines that we should not make the same apps with the same content again..

4. I just want to ensure 
     - If i will make the app again in another version
    or
    - If i leave it this way and just localize the graphics and store listing.

I dont mind doing the manual translation for other languages as long as i dont get suspended..

THANKS
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Thank you my issue has been solved,…