I was working with your website and suddenly the view has became non workable. please suggest me how

I was working with your website for my future application suddenly the view in working area has changed in this condition we cannot guess how the page will look like I almost made 4 pages today but in the last page screenshot attached now this problem is seen in all pages.

please urgently guide me on how to proceed. I am in planning to buy a ------- plan once the design and arrangement are finished.

I have one more problem I get an unwanted underline between 2 space of buttons I tried a lot but was unable to remove. last time you replied its all about HTML, CSS, JAVA code but I am a layman and I tried a lot to find on yo

youtube but could not find the solution.

can you please guide me exact coding for video player, I cannot get a

n accurate measurement to fit to screen it always get out in portrait mode and landscape falls short of width. please kindly guide me I am hereby pasting some of the sample codes.

1)

<iframe src="https://zeenews.india.com/hindi/live-tv/embed" width="700px" height="525px" style="border:none;" allowfullscreen allow="autoplay; fullscreen" mozAllowFullScreen webkitAllowFullScreen scrolling="no"></iframe>

2)

<iframe src="https://feeds.intoday.in/livetv/?id=livetv-at&aud_togle=1&autostart=1&t_src=live_tv_page&t_med=web&utm_medium=web&utm_source=live_tv_page&v=1.3" width="640" height="400" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; fullscreen" allowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" webkitallowfullscreen="" scrolling="no" style="width: 640px; height: 400px;"></iframe>

the above video I tried tin different setting width 448 - 560 - 644 height 252 gets fit in mobile but we can only see properly in landscape mode in portrait mode it get out of the screen and we cannot get zoom option even.

my guide me for all 2 problem priority is, please guide me to repair editing page or else I cannot complete my project and it will be difficult to buy a paid membership