To participate, please log in to your Andromo App Maker account then come back here!

Video stream in apps?

edited November 2012 in General Discussion
How to make add video stream in my apps. Format wmv. For online tv 
Tagged:
Tagged:

Comments

• Your app would get banned because you would be letting people stream content that is copyrighted. You could also get into alot of trouble!
  • we want to transmit video from a webcam from radio studio mms://92.240.244.71:554/wmtencoder/wow
    No videoclips or copyrighted material.
  • I believe several users have done streaming video using embedded players. HTML isn't my area of expertise so I'm afraid I can't offer much advice, but it should be possible using HTML5. You might need to use a different format though; I'm not sure how good the support for WMV is on Android.
  • will keep trying through html ...
  • I have done this with a swf flash video and it works good. It sucks battery although, and flash is dead now,  so not a good way to go now,  

There is a problem although if you get it to work with HTML,  andromo reloads a page with a new grid size when you turn the phone,  so every time you turn the device it will stop and reload every time it rotates,  

Let me know if you find a solution to this
  • Just thought i would chime in that flash 11 just released for android. And now your browser does not suck at all!