server app build

I am a developer for AG programs. We are considering placing these free apps on a server in the cloud. I would like to make them usable and interactive via an andriod app. Our products are free at the currrent time. Can anroid apps be used to run a program on a remote server interactivly?

Comments

• Well not with Andromo and remote native app loading at this time. But if you have webs apps then yes, use the web activity and point it to it (for example php scripts)

Other dev systems I used have some "streaming" of apps where as you load the initial app and then you can tell it to pull app code off a website and run it. Ie Shiva 3D for instance allows you to load levels off the web, Unity3d might have these as well haven't needed it yet. Also Basic4Android I think can do it.

Not that it is bad Andromo can't do it, Andromo is to make point and click apps without coding, this might be going outside of what it's meant for.

Hopefully Andromo is being worked on more aggressively now they have got out their Airpush service and we'll see some updates soon.