About Flurry SDK

Hi andromo team, just got the message on my developer email... Please need your attention here

Thanks for the reply before and have great day...

Issue with your app

Your app is using the Flurry SDK, which collects Advertiser ID and Android ID. Persistent device identifiers may not be linked to other personal and sensitive user data or resettable device identifiers.

You may consider upgrading to a policy-compliant version of this SDK, if available from your SDK provider, or removing the SDK. According to the information provided by your SDK provider, you may consider upgrading to version 14.0.0. Google is not endorsing or recommending any third-party software. Please consult the SDK provider for further information.

Comments

• I have the same issue. Can you guys please get back to us as a matter of urgency.

• The same problem please reply how we can resolve the issue?

Thank you

• I still have the same problem, they notified me on August 1 and they gave me 30 days to correct it. andromo team please help us.

• They told me this in the support:

"We have already fixed the issue.

Rebuild the app and update it in the Play Store."

Now I have to rebuild and update almost 200 apps, it would be great to be able to separate my apps in categories to keep things organized.

• I have the same problem :(

• The same issue with .apk