iOS App Rejected on App Store
Has anyone successfully managed to publish an Andromo app on the Apple Store?
My app has been rejected by Apple for the following reasons-
- 2.1.0 Performance: App Completeness
- 2.3.10 Performance: Accurate Metadata
- 2.3.3 Performance: Accurate Metadata
- 3.1.1 Business: Payments - In-App Purchase
- 5.2.3 Legal: Intellectual Property - Audio/Video Downloading
The full report references a number of features I don't use but an unable to disable (such as Andromo's link to their website to purchase Andromo, etc)
The final point is due to this being a radio streaming app for my station, so I can handle that, but the rest is down to limited export/preview features within Andromo or underlying functionality that I cannot remove.