Build failed due to Andromo

Hello Andromo team,

I can't build an application anymore, the Build button turns red and it gives me an error message "Your last Build failed. Check e-mail for more information".

My application is correct, there is nothing missing so that I can build my app. I tested building the app on another project that is already published on Google and it gives me the same error.

Note : All the applications I start building, I see that Andromo erases all the images on them including the application logo!! and this problem caused my application to be refused by Google. And there, I am blocked by this anomaly!!!

Do you have a quick solution for this big problem please?

Sincerely,

Comments

• Unfortunately, I have the same problem. It has been 2 days now. I hope they resolve it soon because we can't even create new applications. It's a serious issue. I thought it was just me, but it seems to be affecting all of Andromo."

• yes I have the same error

• I have the same problem, and andromo team send me an email that says they've had security breach, and I have to send them my latest .app or .aab file to them so they can restoring the content.

• mee too

• then, What can do

• I have the same error!

• I have the same problem

• I have the same problem, all developers using Andromo are having the same problem.

Yknow what's funny? sales team offering summer promotions!

I think it's better for Andromo to focus on technical issues instead of brining more developers who WON'T have the ability to create apps!

• Do you have a quick solution for this big problem? I can't update, I can't see the images of any app....the support didn't answer...I wrote many times! What can I do? Help please!

• Andromo had a breach, probably hackers. They emailed members to tell us to send them a copy of your apk (if already published in appstore or google play) or your url if only in builder. I sent them mine and within 2 days they had rebuilt them, fixed the issue and i have since published them again on play console. The service from andromo was excellent.

below is a copy of their email

Dear Andromo Developers,

​We are reaching out with urgent and unsettling news that affects our entire community. Recently, Andromo experienced a significant security breach that resulted in the loss of some app content. This incident has not only disrupted our operations but also, potentially, your creative and professional endeavors. This message concerns only those developers who have identified or experienced content loss in their projects. We deeply regret the stress and inconvenience this may cause.

​At this critical moment, our primary focus is to recover the lost files. The most effective way to achieve this is by retrieving the files directly from your apps currently available in the Play Store. Your collaboration in this recovery effort is essential.

​Here's how you can assist us: Please send us the latest .apk or .aab file of your app that you have published on the Google Play Store. Compile your projects into a single archive, naming each file with the structure: app ID_project ID_user ID. If your project uses a custom package name, please include that as well.

​For instance:

- File name: app_3752811_358954.apk

- Where "3752811" is the project ID and "358954" is your user ID.

Please send your archives to: andromoassets@gmail.com

As soon as we receive your files, our team will dedicate their efforts to restoring the content to your Andromo account as swiftly and seamlessly as possible.

Like I said - I sent them nine and they fixed the issue straight away

• SOLVED! Hi all, I have the same issue. I fixed it simply by replacing the lost icons on Andromo breach; in my case, I downloaded my old APK from play.google.com/console from the left said on the drop menu App bundle explorer changed the APK extension to zip and unzip it to get my icon. ones you update the icon images' You are now all set to build your App and run it on Android devices.