Andromo App Maker for Android v3.0.11 Released
Andromo App Maker for Android version v3.0.11 has been released.
Here is the list of changes in this version:
- Updated the look of the RSS, Twitter, and YouTube activities to use a
more modern style and to conform to the newest Android design
- Implemented an automatic fallback mode for ad banners. This means
that if more than one banner network is enabled, and the chosen network
fails to display an ad, Andromo “falls back” to the next banner network
- Fixed a bug where RSS links containing leading or trailing whitespace could cause problems on older operating systems.
- Fixed a bug where clicking on a MobPartner ad banner before it successfully loaded an ad would cause a crash.
- Fixed a bug where @ characters at the start of either the photo title or caption would cause a build failure.
- Fixed a bug in the Phone Activity where certain legal characters
(e.g. a comma) were not working properly. This will only work on certain
devices as detailed here on StackOverflow
- Fixed some null pointer errors that could occur within the Photo Gallery activity.
Andromo App Maker for Android v3.0.11 is now live at www.andromo.com.