Andromo App Maker for Android v3.2.8 Released
Andromo App Maker for Android version v3.2.8 has been released.
Here is the list of changes in this version:
- Added a Save Image option to the Flickr and RSS activity (in Photo Feed mode) on Android 2.3 and up.
- Changed the “Set as wallpaper” option in the Photo Feed to be “Set
picture as”. This gives the end user more control over what they can do
with the photo. This allows the end user to crop the photo or even use
it as a contact photo. This is available in Android 2.3 and up, older
versions of Android will use the old “Set as wallpaper” functionality.
- Moved the “Set Picture as” option from the overflow menu onto the action bar as an icon.
- Added the ability for developers to select an Alternate package name for their app on the App Info tab
- Removed and disabled Pingjam as a monetization option due to policy
changes at Google Play. We recommend that anyone who was using Pingjam
as a monetization option in their app should rebuild and update in
Google Play immediately.
Andromo App Maker for Android v3.2.8 is now live at www.andromo.com.